Thursday, January 22, 2009

Page 32

Another one from my Bachelorette Party. You'll see fibers sticking up from the top of the page, that is from a large tag type attachment. My Mom wrote down what gifts I got and from who, and I wanted it kept, but not displayed on the page. So, I attached the fibers to the top and made a pocket on the back of the page to slide it into. She had cute comments about some of them and I wanted that preserved.

I had way too many photos of this to show them all across this page and the adjoining one, so I attached 3 of them together to make a flip type album. I actually did this 3 times, as the 3 photos across the bottom all flip up. When inserted into the album/page protector, I will use the "Big Bite" and punch 2 holes-one on each top corner of the photo. Then slice it from hole to hole, allowing the flip page to slip through that new opening. The punched/rounded holes that start that process keep the new opening from tearing any further.

You can see the photos flipped up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment