Friday, March 5, 2010

17 & 18

I like these pages! I loved taking the pictures of my darling daughter that day (November 2008) and then to find the perfect paper...



Used some $1 package of crocheted flowers I found at Michael's waaaay back. Never had the right color or theme to use them. They definitely worked today! I used a strip of light blue ribbon, which matched the blues in the paper, but yet I wasn't using that shade of blue anywhere else. I went with the limey green and dark blue.



Inked the edges of my text. Added the last 2 flowers from the pkg. (why would I want to leave them? Might NEVER find a use for them!!) I was looking thru my stash of baby stuff searching for the embellishments for these pages, and came across a page of vellum words/titles. The green color of the "Beginner's Luck" caught my eye...



But, then my brain took over and I grabbed a scrap of paper from the bin and went to scribbling! This perfect little human was NOT Luck! She came from our Divine Creator's perfect plan and timing! I added the "I am fearfully and wonderfully made" verse from Psalms and found it complete! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment