Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Cards I Have Made

A mix of cards that I have made recently, as well as a few from months ago:

2 of the 8 or 10 Valentine Cards this year: I forgot to get pictures of all of them! Sent more than half of them out before I realized I had not taken a picture!
Not sure why it rotated the picture again! I re-checked and I have it stored the right way around!

Made this one in a CTMH class


And this one


Made this one awhile ago, using scraps from a recipe box project for my sister.


This one has a vellum envelope. You could write or type the address on a separate pc. of paper and slip it inside and let the address show thru OR write it right on the vellum. We'll see...


2 more valentine cards


The top one is using an old pack of dimensional stickers. The lower one used the Cricut to cut out the title and the title shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment