Monday, February 9, 2009

Page 54

I'm including this page in here as finished, even though it still needs the photo.

Our monthly crop was at my house this time and I made the beginnings of a scrapbook page for each person. I used my Cricut software and welded their names and cut them out. I added the name and the photo mat and one other heart dangling off of their name. I "stitched" around their names and the dangly heart. Then, as they completed each of their own pages, they got to add another pc. of decoration to this page. (I had a basket of sticker hearts, foam hearts and swirls, as well as a bunch of various sizes and styles of Cricut cut hearts) At the end of the day, we counted how many each had and the winner was the "Queen of the Crop".

They could take their page home and use it as part of a 2 page layout about today's crop. We made sure to take a group photo to be added to the black photo mat.

I added the heart ribbon to mine before the day began and if you count the hearts, you would think that I completed 12 pages that day. Well, I only did 8. Had a headache most of the day and was happy with the 8 that I did do! I told each one to take more hearts to finish off the design they started on their page or to use for the facing page. (Which is why I added a few more to my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment