Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pages 124 & 125

MOSAIC... UGH! What a horrid project! I bought these pre-printed pages before Martin and intended to use them for fall/autumn foliage photos, but these garden pictures fit the bill as well.

Your photos get cut into 1 inch squares, courtesy of a paper trimmer. So arranging each photo first, but then arranging each square... Deciding which photos to leave whole, which ones to allow to overlap pages... Figuring out how to use the pictures with people...

Now, the real story:
I had 2/3 of these pages cut and laid out. I didn't have enough pictures printed to fill the whole thing and had to send a few more to the one hour printer. My hubby did not go and pick them up that day, or the next and in the mean time, the stupid cat decided to play on my desk!!! Jessika had messed up both pages! some pcs. were just scooted over while others were a total mess. Martin saw it and came to tell me. I said "just throw it away". But, he spent a long time working on it and got it all sorted. (thanks, Babe)
The next day, I went in to get something ( I had been scrappin' at the d.r. table) and THAT STUPID FREAKING CAT had done it AGAIN!!! I was so hot! But, I sat there and fixed it, yet again! Then, this time I covered them with a pc. of chipboard so she couldn't get to it, as we weren't picking the photos up that day either!
I finally got my pictures picked up, arranged, rearranged, and then the gluing down began. WHEW! So glad I don't make these as a normal layout! Love the end result, but the process was a huge pain!

1 comment: