Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today's Easter Cards

Saw some really cute Easter cards in the Cricut newsletter yesterday and decided to try my hand at kinda sorta scraplifting them! I do not have the same cartridges that they used, but I made it work. I used the New Arrival one for the bunny face. The card front is cut like a frame. Stamped the Title.

Used leftover tiny bows (from a previous baby page) for their ears.




This was made with a George oval. Eyes cut using the Walk In My Garden (center cuts from flowers) and white ink added, also the larger flower and the flower hat trim is from this cart. Freehanded the beak, bow tie and the hat. The hat is in 2 parts, as the brim is lifted up with large foam dots.


SO stinking cute that I had to make 4 more! These 4 were to go to the neices & nephews in FL,KS and the UK, as well as the in-laws. But, was so impressed w/ the Easter chick that I am about halfway done with the other 4 to use for other people. LOVE THEM!









1 comment: